CANCELATION POLICY:

Please refer to the following as our reservation and cancelation policy. Hotel Playa del Karma named as "The Hotel" requires the guest to cover 10% of the total amount of their stay to make the reservation of a room valid, the remaining 90% is required at check in. Extensions.- In case that a guest requests an extension "The Hotel" will charge the requested nights at the moment. "The Hotel" will charge the guest the current rate, in case such extension goes across a different season. Subject to availability Cancelations: From the date of the reservation and 15 days before The Hotel will charge 10% of the total amount of nights requested by the guest. From 14 and up to 2 days before the hotel will charge 25% of the total of nights requested by the guest, 24 hours or less The Hotel will charge 40% of the total of nights if the cancelation is made up to 72 hours before check in. In case of cancelation on Holly Season (Spring Break) or New Years (22 Dec - 5 Jan)"The Hotel" will charge 40% if the cancelation is made up to 72 hours before check in. *In case of the cancelation is from the guest, they have the right to choose between recuperate the percentage of the deposit that is required or re accommodate them to another date in this case only is going to be charge the 10% for the total of the reservation. Booking less rooms per night: In this case, between the moment of the reservation and 15 days before "The Hotel" charge the 10% of the total amount of nights that they are not going to use. Between 14 and 2 days before is going to charge 25% of the total amount of the rooms nights that is not going to use, with 24 hours or less of anticipation is going to charge the 40% of the total amount of rooms night that is not going to use, if the reduction of the room nights is during the guest stay, "The Hotel" will charge the 50% of each room night that is not going to use. Those payments can be made at the front desk.